PassportCAM is an application that would turn your iPhone into a passport camera. You no longer need to go to photo booth, or professional photographer to get your passport/visa/immigration/ID photo, instead, you can do it all by yourself with a few touches on your iPhone and print your passport photo onto a photo printer.
Passport (Visa/Immigration) photos from following countries/areas are supported.
United States -- Passport, Visa, Immigration, ID
United Kingdom -- Passport and Visa
Taiwan -- Passport photo, for visa use US style.
Singapore -- Passport and Visa
Shengen -- Visa
Russian -- Passport and Visa
Mexico -- Passport and Visa
Korea -- Passport, for Visa use US style
Japan -- Passport and Visa
India -- Passport
Hongkong -- Passport
European Union -- Passport
Canada -- Immigration
Here are the instructions for the iPhone/iPod Touch users.
1) Launch the "PassportCAM" application.
2) Select "Camera" if you want to take a picture of yourself. Or alternatively you can select "Album" to use a picture already in your photo album. For iPod Touch users, you can only choose the second option and go to step 5.
3) Take a shot at your self (with the aid of other people if needed), make sure the background color is consistent with the requirements of a passport photo.
4) Select your photo style. Touch "Next".
5) Zoom/Pan your head to fit into the oval on the screen, make sure the size of the head never exceeds the oval. Touch "Next".
6) Pan your face and make the eyes are visible from the gap in the middle. Touch "Next".
7) Now you can preview the passport photo that is about to be generated. You can zoom/pan the picture to look into more details. If you are happy at it, touch "Share" at the top right corner. Then you will be offered various of options to share the photo including uploading to social network or saving to your iOS photo album.
8) Once the passport photo is in your local iOS album, you can use other photo print apps to print the photo onto 4"x6" photo paper.